10.10.2011

Year of Projects--Week 14 \ Tuesday Tally

C from S.F. S.D, you are NOT allowed to read this post...well you can, but your belated b-day present will no longer be a surprise.

I have been side-tracked this week from my YOP as I have been making these for the above-mentioned birthday gal!:

I should be on the second one by now, but I had to rip out the decreases and a repeat as they were much too big! Then started the decreases again. Still too big. Ripped decreases out again and another repeat. FINALLY!! They looked much better! This pattern is called Cable Booties and it is from the book One Skein by Leigh Radford. Really easy pattern, might make myself a pair!

I have been working on A's Vest for One A Day...here's my small progress.
Slow n Steady!

4 comments:

  1. Great socks. Don't think the b-day girl will be upset that they are late once she puts them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh , I love the socks, gorgeous colour.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sock, love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I finished a pair of these cable booties last month! your's turned out great! mine fit a bit funky, I'll have to modify the pattern next time... nice and cozy - you did great!! love the yarn you chose

    ReplyDelete