Today's Topic: Improving Your Skillset
I have known how to knit 4ish years now and have only been serious about it for 2 years (?). To say that I need to improve my knitting skills is an understatement. I will say I have come a long way in 2 years, just look at some of my early posts. Wow. Was I really THAT bad?
I have learned a few things year, to name a few:
- Top-Down, No Seams (thank goodness) Sweater Construction
- Jogless Stripes (Thank Goodness!)
- Several different cast on, increase and decrease methods
I like today's topic because it gives me a chance to record what I would like to improve on (perhaps a secondary YOP list?). Bahaha!
- I would LOVE to improve the general look of my knitting. Sometimes it just doesn't look even and smooth!
- I would enjoy trying some Fair Isle.
- Seaming. If there is a fool-proof way to teach a fool how to do this, please let me know. I am terrible at it.
- And if you read my son's post from yesterday (Can't believe he hacked my blog. Smartest 11 month old I know.) I would like to learn Amigurimi.