6.10.2011

FO Friday!

In my last post, I wrote that I was hoping to finish the Hawkeye scarf over the weekend. Well, that did not happen, I ended up finishing another project:


Aiden was born on Friday June 3rd at 6:09 P.M. He weighed in at 8 lbs 2 oz and was 20 inches long. He is doing wonderful and we are incredibly thankful to the Lord for this blessing and continue to pray that He watches over us as a family.

Knitting may be on hold for awhile, although, while I wait to do his midnight feeding, perhaps I can get a few rows in...

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden is beautiful (as is his adorable beanie!). You three look terrific -- wishing you happiness and a calm start to your new family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little boy! Again, congratulations! :) After a month or two with my son -- who only slept in arms or on laps -- I got very good at knitting around him and did that quite well for many months. I probably shouldn't recommend that. . .
    Best wishes on continued good health!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many many congratulations on the birth of Aiden. What a precious bundle of joy he is and I hope you as a family enjoy every moment with him. It is so precious and goes by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, he is so sweet! how precious... I'm surprised that you are getting so many projects done with a little one! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Congratulations on you lovely baby boy.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on a gorgeous baby! Sorry I am late posting this!

    ReplyDelete