6.24.2012

...Miranda Hat KAL...

I have always liked KAL's but I seem to sign up and then never start! Today is NOT the case though!

Project: Stash is hosting a KAL for her pattern The Miranda Hat, which begins TODAY and ends September 30th.  Our group KAL is planning on knitting these for either her charity or a charity of our choice.  I am hoping to knit around 5 of these for the Sanford Children's Hospital in a nearby city. She is also graciously holding giveaways each month of the KAL.

(Plymouth Encore Worsted in Purple Orchid. I am hoping this will smooth out after blocking.)


Please consider joining the fun. Details can be found here or by clicking on The Miranda Hat link above.

3 comments:

  1. Your hat looks very similar in color to mine! I'm doing adult size - yours looks teeny compared to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love your purple orchid colorway and your child's hat is looking great!!! Thanks for blogging about our team effort. Hope others will join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is adorable and what a lovely idea for a KAL. I would love to join in but am a little swamped with projects at the moment and an overseas trip coming up in a couple of weeks. I might just have to check in when I get back. :-)

    A good way to get some more KAL's going is to start your own. Join "Everything Zen" and make a suggestion on Ravelry and I for one will join you. Most of our members are more into crochet so I have been waiting for more knitters to come along and join the fun. It is highly encouraged that all members feel free to start their own CAL/KAL's as everyone has different ideas of what they would like to join in on. No pressure but you would be very welcome. :-)

    Now in the time it too me to write this I am itching to cast on that hat. I do happen to have some lovely yarn sitting around that needs to be used. And what is just one more project. haha

    ReplyDelete