5.16.2011

Blog-A-Long


I have decided to participate in a Blog-A-Long and am really excited about it! I found it through Ravelry and think it is going to be a lot of fun..a lot of knitting...and a lot of blogging. Starting July 1st, I will have a list of projects that I want to complete by June 30th, 2012. Some people are going through entire books but I am leaning towards the massive project list I started, which may include a sweater! Stay tuned or subscribe to my blog if you are interested in following!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also joining this project bandwagaon...actually I've already started...I'm Sue, my blog is
    http://madebythehands-givenbytheheart.blogspot.com/

    Hope you can stop by and look around...I knit, I crochet, I spoil babies, I cook...and so much more in my blog...actually it's a blog shared with my friend Amy...

    ReplyDelete