5.05.2011

Time Flies...

Where did April go? I think I knit a total of 5 times in April. Things have been VERY busy to say the least. April included Easter and other family get-togethers, a wonderful baby shower with friends from high school (who thankfully put up with a pregnant lady with a rib out of place) garage sales and multiple trips to multiple stores for multiple baby items. I think we are about done with those. :0)

I also started couponing in April which took a lot of time at the beginning but I think I am getting better at it! No, I am not like those people on TV and do not aspire to ever be that crazy or insane. BUT it still has been fun and profitable! I got my mom into it...I think she is crazier than me!

May has started out just as busy including a trip to my friends house and re-painting the baby's room. One would think things have to slow down but in about a month, things will be even busier with a newborn! Looking forward to it!

Just a quick note to let ya'll know I have not disappeared and will post knitting pics soon. I finally blocked the Owlie Sack, finished a baby hat for a gift, and two dishcloths for my brother. I received a kit from my sister-in-law and her husband for my birthday that I started the other day. It is a stuffed giraffe and is my first project of its kind. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out, will keep you posted! Hopefully better than last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment