11.02.2011

...One A Day...Tuesday Tallies

...One a Day...

Not even close! This project has been seriously neglected and is only worked on when hubby and I are driving together, which has not been very often lately! I need to get this done otherwise A will have outgrown it!!
It goes so fast but I just cannot bring myself to work on it. Then again if you read my YOP post, you will know I have been busy gift knitting. Must recommit to working on it! A's afghan has taken a period of hibernation until after Christmas. That's okay right?

3 comments:

  1. Of course it is ok for an afghan to go into hibernation.....................most children don't out grow afghans too often. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks nice so far, I hope you find the time to finish it before your little one outgrows it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happened to me... I have a sweater half-frogged because my BABY is suddenly a one year old??? Hurry and knit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete