Plugging away at my FLS! My original goal was to have this done by March 1st, which means I have less than 2 weeks to finish it! EEK!!!
I should be further but I had a MAJOR setback. I was about this far and then realized the pattern was off. So I ripped out until I thought I found the mistake and started again. About an inch later, I realized I had not ripped back far enough. So I ripped AGAIN! Started back up and all was looking well, until I realized I lost a stitch somewhere. Ripped back a few more rows, found the stupid stitch, and FINALLY was ready to get going. Friday morning, I knit 2 inches and was back to where I started this whole mess.
My goal is to have the body DONE by next Sunday, leaving me the final week to work the arms and bring it all together.
Hope to post an update on Wednesday!