7.14.2011

$50 Friday!

Time for $50 Friday!!

This week was MUCH better for coupon deals and I was more organized for my trips. First off, here is my trip to Walgreens:
Total Before: $55.01
Total After: $11.52

This was a great week for deals. The had alot of baby\nursing items on sale with rewards too! The best finds were the dog treats. The HUGE boxes are usually $7 and they were marked down to $1.75. But of course, I had a coupon! So I was able to get 2 boxes for $1.50! My husky is going to love me!

Here is everything from all shopping trips, including Walgreens.

Also included in this trip\total, but not pictured: family pack chicken drumsticks, chicken breasts, hamburger, cheese singles, green pepper, tomatoes, eggs, broccoli and an onion.

Total Before: $114.71
Total After: $58.42

Went over my $50 goal again but random purchases always seem to sneak in last minute for events, etc. Not going to complain with a $56.29 savings!

Are you started to get interested in couponing? Want to get started? Head over www.krazycouponlady.com, click on "Beginners" tab. She will teach you everything you need to know to get started and start saving your family $!

1 comment:

  1. Nice savings, I have to say I'm not very good about remembering to use coupons. I put them on fridge, then throw them away when I realize they've expired. I tend to go to CVS, habit, though Walgreens in also nearby. Most of the items you get there (in your picture) are items I get at Sams, love buying in bulk and save some money that way, don't have to use coupons; though it's harder to know how much you're saving.

    ReplyDelete