In order from most recent:
1. A's Tie Sweater: I started this in May and got this far...and as you can see, I am going to run out of yarn...barely. I have been searching everywhere for this DISCONTINUED yarn, messaged various members of Ravelry and am having NO luck. So, if you have Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton in Washed Denim, I will forever love you.
2. DH's Scarf: I started this...in March I think. And then the weather turned incredibly hot. So it sits in the drawer. As you can see from the dinosaur, I didn't get too far. ;)
3. Garter Stitch Afghan: I started this while in CA...about 1 1/2 years ago. Moved back home and lost interest in working on it. My plan is to knit this for charity.
4. Giraffe (or as I call it, Creepy Gremlin Thing): I received this kit from my SIL for my birthday and was really excited to try it. I think I failed. He is supposed to be a Giraffe, but his ears are funky and I am terrible at seaming. But really, all I need to do is stitch on a face. That's it. And then Creepy Gremlin Thing will be done. (I am so sorry E that I failed at this, but it was a perfect gift. I will do better next time)
5. Broomstick Lace (?): Before we left for CA, I worked in a nursing home facility in the Activity and Social Services Dept. A lady there LOVED to crochet and I asked her to teach me something. She said this was Broomstick Lace and was teaching me out to make a pillowcase cover. When I looked at this today, I am in the process of BINDING OFF. How on earth did I NOT finish this? She has since passed away and I really feel I need to finish this. I think some pretty fabric behind it will work nicely.
And there you have it friends, these are the hibernating WIPS that take up an entire dresser drawer. After I finish this Owlie Snuggle Sack, I think I will dedicate a week to these.