1.20.2012

$50 Friday!--Week Three--

Time for another attempt at $50 Friday!

Here is my week three shopping trip:
(not pictured: salad dressing, cheese, milk, lunch meat, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, chicken, ground beef, pork ribs, pork chops, french fries, string cheese, pears, zuchini, and another pkg of dog bones, but the puppies already had those!)

I try to include as many of the items I buy every week in the picture, or otherwise list them. I want to make it known that I do not buy just crap but also healthy options for my family! Although, teddy grahams are a great treat for munchin' on while I knit...and what knitter doesn't snack while she\he knits?! AND if I can get them for cheap, then darn it, I am gonna do it!! :o) I think the cereal will make some fun rice crispie bars for our church potluck too!

Total Before Coupons: $96.40
And After: $68.98
$ Saved This Week: $28.88

Total $ Saved: $85.94

No comments:

Post a Comment