After a busy weekend, I checked my Rav inbox and had a message from Christine saying there was a surprise on her blog, It's A Knitting Thing! So...I go check it out. And she had been gifted The Liebster Award. So cool!
This award originated in Germany and translates to beloved, dearest, love. The idea is to pass it on to five other blogs that you enjoy that have less than 200 followers...and she picked me as one of the five! WHAT?? I was so surprised! It was very thoughtful. Many thanks to Christine! Go check out her blog here.
Now I have the pleasure of sharing it with 5 blogs that I enjoy reading and hope you will too:
1. Elphia Designs--she designs the CUTEST purses!
2. Knitting @ Lunch--i somehow stumbled across her blog and she inspired me to become a better knitter.
3. Mama Journeys--she also knits but blogs about other topics as well. Very helpful information and a JOY to read!
4. Slightly Sprightly--a fellow crafter, and might I add, talented! watch this one!
5. Everywhere Knits--a relatively new blog i somehow stumbled upon. Cute blog and fun to read!
There are MANY other blogs that I really enjoy reading in addition to these. Check them all out under the 'Blogs I Read' tab on my blog!