4.26.2012

...Knitting in All Seasons...

Today's KCBW topic poses the question, "How does your local seasonal weather affect your craft?"

I took a look at my current (perhaps I should state active, as they are about 6 in a dresser drawer that have been there 6 months plus) WIPs to see if they held the answer. They include
the Special Occasion Scarf and an afghan. 
 

The scarf is Spring-like and the afghan is obviously Fall\Winter. 

My guess? Seasons do not really affect my knitting. I am more "list-driven" (which my husband can attest to...he apparently believes he saw me making a list of my lists once...that is so not true). Even today, my grandma said she was looking at my Year of Projects tab and commented I wasn't very far on it ;) I have my current (and ever-changing) knitting project list in order of completion\deadlines. If I have to knit a pair of fingerless gloves in July I will do it. 

I must admit, it would be nice to be season driven...then those fingerless mitts would have been done in December.


No comments:

Post a Comment